One person treated after chip pan fire

ONE person was given oxygen therapy after a fire at a house in Bury St Edmunds tonight.

ONE person was given oxygen therapy after a fire at a house in Bury St Edmunds tonight.

Three crews were called to an address in St Olaves Road shortly before 9pm.

They put out a fire in an unattended chip pan and ventilated the property, which was lightly smoke-logged.

Suffolk Fire Service said one person was given treatment at the scene.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus