Onehouse: Fire service tackle pub kitchen blaze

FIREFIGHTERS have tonight tackled a blaze at a pub in Onehouse.

The fire broke out in the kitchen of the pub, understood to be the Shepherd and Dog in Lower Road at around 7.40pm.

A crew from Stowmarket and another from Elmswell fire station were sent to the scene to tackle the flames.

A service spokesman said they quickly tackled a “small fire in the kitchen area”.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus