Orford: Fuseboard sparks house fire

SMOKE filled both floors of a two-storey home last night.

The fire service sent crews from Orford and Saxmundham to the property, in Crown Lane, Orford at 11.15pm.

They identified that it was coming from a fusebox and isolated power before extinguishing the fire.

Crews helped ventilate the house but remained at the scene for some time afterwards to ensure it was safe.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus