Otis Rose, 20, wanted for recall to prison
- Credit: Archant
A 20-year-old man who has breached his release licence is wanted by police to return to prison.
Otis Rose breached the conditions of his licence, and is now being sought by Suffolk police officers.
He is described as white, around 5ft 6ins tall, of flight build, with short brown hair and green eyes.
He may have a beard or stubble.
Rose is known to have connections in Woodbridge, Felixstowe and Ipswich, but could be in other places in the county.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are now asking anyone who may have seen him or know where he is to get in touch.
Call police on 101 or 01473 613500 with any information.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 4 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 5 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 6 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 7 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 8 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 9 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results