Oulton Broad: CCTV images released of suspected armed robber
POLICE are hunting a suspect wanted on suspicion of armed robbery at a shop in Oulton Broad over the weekend.
Officers have released CCTV images of the man they want to trace in connection with the attempted robbery at the Spar shop in Hall Road at around 8.15pm on Saturday night.
The male is thought to be in his mid-teens to early 20s, white, around 5ft 7ins and of a slim to medium build, wearing a grey hooded top, grey bottoms, black and white trainers and carrying a black rucksack-style bag. He also had a scarf partially over his face.
He entered the shop, threatened the man behind the counter with a crowbar and demanded he hand over cash.
The staff member refused and chased the man out of the shop.
You may also want to watch:
Nothing was stolen and no one was hurt in the incident.
Anyone who was in the area at the time or who recognises the offender can call Lowestoft CID on 01986 835300.
- 1 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 2 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 5 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 8 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 9 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 10 Vandals set light to seafront toilets