Paddy and Scott’s launch new cafe at Bury St Edmunds Leisure Centre
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk-based coffee producers Paddy and Scott’s have launched a new cafe at Bury St Edmunds Leisure Centre.
The coffee company, which operates more than 150 cafes, has partnered with Abbeycroft Leisure to bring thier brand to the Beetons Way sports centre.
The fully refurbished cafe, which serves mostly local produce, is open every day to members and non members and will fuel the 500,000 visitors to the centre every year.
Abbeycroft Leisure’s chief executive Warren Smyth said: “We’re extremely happy with the new cafe in Bury and importantly so are our customers”
“There is an increase in the amount of people who get involved with sport and physical activity, not just for health benefits but for the social element as well, so having a comfortable and vibrant cafe will provide the perfect pre or post-workout experience.”
You may also want to watch:
Scott Russell, founder and CEO of Paddy and Scott’s, said: “We’re incredibly proud to be working with Abbeycroft, the team have created a really cool environment which appeals to the whole family.”
- 1 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 2 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 3 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 4 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 5 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 6 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 8 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 9 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 10 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets