Panthers sponsors back on board
PETERBOROUGH Panthers have been given a major boost with the opening of the new season less than six weeks away.Three of the club's Elite Partners have signed new deals for 2010.
PETERBOROUGH Panthers have been given a major boost with the opening of the new season less than six weeks away.
Three of the club's Elite Partners have signed new deals for 2010.
Back on board for another 12 months are Stanair, Shire Security and TC?Harrison.
All three have agreed to extend their backing as the Readypower Panthers head into the 40th Anniversary season.
You may also want to watch:
With record season ticket sales and bumper turn-outs for the winter social events so far there's a feelgood factor pouring out of the club following the announcement of the full nine-man squad for the new campaign.
Stanair Industrial Door Services Ltd and Shire Security Ltd were the first of last season's major sponsors to sign up.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 7 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
They were quickly followed by local Ford dealer TC?Harrison who are back for another year.
Will Smith and Steve Harrison, management team at Stainair Peterborough, said: “Speedway is one of the most exciting sp! orts there is and we're excited about supporting the Panthers for a fourth year - especially during their 40th anniversary.
“Stanair Industrial Door Services has grown over 35 years by becoming involved in the local community. Watch out for our staff supporting the Panthers at the matches!”
TC?Harrison Regional Sales Manager Les Atherage added: “The work that has been put in behind the scenes in the close season clearly indicates the management's commitment to bring silverware to the Showground this year and T C Harrison Ford are very happy to continue their association.
We are all looking forward to a successful 2010 season both on and off track.”
Panthers' co-owner, promoter and Finance Director Julie Mahoney said:?“We are really excited preparing for the club's 40th Anniversary campaign and it is tremendous news that our major sponsors are back with us for another season.
“It shows their faith in what we are trying to do at th! e East of England Showground and we are determined to repay that faith over the next 12 months.
“We have done a lot of hard work and there are things we could not do without this kind of support.”