Widower who died in Woodbridge road crash named as local man Peter Grimer
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A 90-year-old widower who died after a road collision in Woodbridge has been named by police as Peter Grimer.
Mr Grimer, of Victoria Road, Woodbridge, died at Ipswich Hospital from complications arising from his injuries on Wednesday, August 8.
The incident occurred shortly before midday on Monday, July 30, near the centre of town at the junction of St John’s Hill and Castle Street.
It involved a pedestrian in collision with a grey BMW 120 Sport.
Mr Grimer, 90, was the widower of Margaret Grimer and known to his family as ‘Frog’.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or dash cam footage of the incident should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team by calling 101 and quoting CAD 164 of 30 July.
- 1 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 2 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 5 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 6 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 7 Superstitious nonsense or serious business? - Change on the way as Ipswich Town play the numbers game
- 8 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 9 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 10 Get lost in two sunflower mazes at this Suffolk farm