Person cut free after Halesworth crash
- Credit: Archant
A man was arrested on suspicion of drink driving after being released from a trapped car by firefighters following a crash on Holton Road, Halesworth, in the early hours of this morning.
Fire crews from Halesworth and Southwold attended the crash at 1.44am, where a silver Vauxhall Vectra was on it’s side.
They released the trapped person and were back on base by 2.30am.
A police spokesman said although the man, in his 30s, from Hull, was trapped, he wasn’t trapped in his seat.
The spokesman added that the man was conscious and breathing while inside the car. Once released, he was “physically fine.”
You may also want to watch:
He was later arrested on suspicion of drink driving.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 3 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 7 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 8 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 9 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 10 Village pub given go-ahead to expand dining area