Person stabbed after two fights in north Suffolk
One person was stabbed and another has been taken to hospital with head injuries after police were called to two violent incidents in north Suffolk last night.
Police were first called to an altercation in Blythburgh involving two men at 6pm, and four hours later in nearby Holton, officers attended another fight between a group of people.
One person suffered stab wounds and another was taken to hospital with head injuries.
It is not yet known how serious the injuries are.
The incidents are being linked by Suffolk police.
You may also want to watch:
Officers currently remain at Orchard Valley, Holton, this morning and are appealing for witnesses to contact them on 101.
- 1 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 2 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 3 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 4 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 5 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 6 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
- 7 Revealed: The most popular names for babies born in Suffolk in 2020
- 8 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 9 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 10 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash