All the fun of the Fram sausage fest - spot yourself in our gallery
- Credit: Archant
Sausage fans got to take sample some unusual new flavours at the annual Framlingham sausage festival today.
Some of the more unusual flavours on offer included a special spicy sausage packed full of South African flavours and one made from black pudding.
Chairman of the Framilngham Sausage Festival, Michael Kehoe, said producers from Ipswich, Eye, Woodbridge and Wickham Market attracted large crowds.
He said: "There has been a great energy, a lot of excitement and smiling despite the rain - we are hoping to do it all again next year."
Mr Kehoe's company Keo created a new sausage especially for the event which he named after his dog Rab C Nesbitt.
You may also want to watch:
The RabC sausage, which was packed full of herby flavours, proved so popular with festival goers they were trying to buy them even though they are not officially in production yet.
Take a look through our pictures from the Framlingham Sausage Festival and see if you can spot anyone you know.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 4 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 5 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 10 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw
Then let us know your favourite type of sausage by voting in our poll.