Pixie Lott is house hunting in Suffolk
- Credit: PA
Pixie Lott could be your new neighbour, according to a national newspaper.
The Times reported that the pop star and Strictly Come Dancing contestant is looking to join the swells of celebs who already own homes in the county.
The singer, 27, is looking for a pad somewhere near the Essex border, according to the newspaper.
Pixie currently lives in London with her fiancee, model Oliver Cheshire.
When Pixie was a teenager, her family moved to Brentwood and she attended Brentwood County High School.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk has long provided a haven for celebrities looking to purchase second homes.
BBC presenter Nick Robinson has a cottage in Orford, as does novelist Anthony Horowitz. Writer Esther Freud and her husband David Morrissey have a second home in Walberswick and Framlingham boy Ed Sheeran, has bought four houses in a Suffolk village to create his own mini estate and private pub.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 4 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 5 Affordable homes project proposed for Suffolk village
- 6 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 7 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 8 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 9 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 10 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism