Where will roadworks be happening this week?
- Credit: Archant
A number of planned roadworks in Suffolk and Essex could disrupt commuter journeys this week - as drivers are urged to take note before travelling.
A12 southbound between A133 and A1124
The A12 southbound between the A120 Colchester East and the junction with the A120 Colchester West will have one lane closed due to planned roadworks.
Drivers should expect disruption every day between 8pm and 6am from Sunday, March 24 to Tuesday, March 26. There will be one of three lanes closed.
A12 southbound within the A120 near Colchester (west) junction
The A12 southbound between the A120 Colchester West and the junction with the A130 Chelmsford North will have one lane closed. Roadworks will be in place so expect disruption everyday between 8pm and 6am from Sunday, March 24 to Tuesday, March 26.
There will be one of two lanes closed.
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 3 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 4 Town set to appeal Morsy's FA charge
- 5 Weather warning in place for Suffolk as temperatures plunge below freezing
- 6 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 7 20th century former light railway station to be converted into properties
- 8 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 9 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 10 North Stander: Now we can win ugly, and that's so important
A14 eastbound between J60 and J61
One lane will be closed on the A14 eastbound between junctions 60 Dockspur Roundabout and junction 62 Dockgate Roundabout. Emergency roadworks are planned from 8pm on Sunday, March 24 to 5am on Monday, March 25.