Where will roadworks be happening this week?
- Credit: Archant
A number of planned roadworks in Suffolk and Essex could disrupt commuter journeys this week - as drivers are urged to take note before travelling.
A12 southbound between A133 and A1124
The A12 southbound between the A120 Colchester East and the junction with the A120 Colchester West will have one lane closed due to planned roadworks.
Drivers should expect disruption every day between 8pm and 6am from Sunday, March 24 to Tuesday, March 26. There will be one of three lanes closed.
A12 southbound within the A120 near Colchester (west) junction
You may also want to watch:
The A12 southbound between the A120 Colchester West and the junction with the A130 Chelmsford North will have one lane closed. Roadworks will be in place so expect disruption everyday between 8pm and 6am from Sunday, March 24 to Tuesday, March 26.
There will be one of two lanes closed.
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 5 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 6 Dog walker in his 60s assaulted at Stour Valley beauty spot
- 7 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 8 Stephen Ward on play-offs belief, Cook's criticism and his future
- 9 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault
- 10 Large scratches left on cars all parked on same road overnight
A14 eastbound between J60 and J61
One lane will be closed on the A14 eastbound between junctions 60 Dockspur Roundabout and junction 62 Dockgate Roundabout. Emergency roadworks are planned from 8pm on Sunday, March 24 to 5am on Monday, March 25.