Up to 41 homes could be built near Saxmundham
- Credit: Google Earth
Plans for up to 41 homes in a village near Saxmundham have been unveiled.
The planning application has been submitted to the East Suffolk Council by Ben Elvin Planning Consultancy Ltd.
There would be a mixture of two-bedroom, three-bedroom and four-bedroom homes at the site, including bungalows and houses.
The homes would be built on approximately 1.8ha of farming land close to the B1121, an important connection between the A12 and Saxmundham.
Planners say the new homes "could be adequately accommodated within the site", adding that Benhall is an "appropriate location" for some new growth.
You may also want to watch:
The site is also deemed to have a very low probability of flooding.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 4 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 5 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 6 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 7 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 8 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 9 Pedestrian taken to hospital after collision with car
- 10 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-3 draw at Colchester