Theme park advertises summer job vacancies
- Credit: Archant
A popular theme park is to launch its annual appeal for summer workers with a recruitment open day.
Pleasurewood Hills in Gunton, Lowestoft opens between April and October every year, employing many of its workers on a seasonal basis.
For the 2019 season it is looking to appoint ride operators, cleaners and members of its admissions teams before the park’s opening on Saturday, April 6.
It is also looking for people in its street, arcade and security teams, as well as employees in catering and retail.
Those interested in taking up one of the roles is asked to call into one of the recruitment open days between 10am and 3pm on Friday, February 1 and Saturday, February 2.
You may also want to watch:
No appointment is needed but people will need to hand in an application form and have a brief interview with members of the team to find out more about what is available.
Successful applicants will then be contacted by February 6 to attend assessment days on Saturday, February 9 and Sunday, February 10.
Anyone interested in a vacancy should visit Pleasurewood Hills’ website.
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 5 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 6 Dog walker in his 60s assaulted at Stour Valley beauty spot
- 7 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 8 Stephen Ward on play-offs belief, Cook's criticism and his future
- 9 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault
- 10 Large scratches left on cars all parked on same road overnight