Plenty of autumn sunshine expected across the weekend
- Credit: Fred Ixer
Once the mist and fog clears this morning, it is set to be a dry and bright day in Suffolk and north Essex with plenty of sunshine expected over the weekend.
Across the region today, it will be a generally fine day, with long sunny spells in the west but may remain cloudier near the eastern coasts.
Temperatures should hit highs of around 16C (60F).
It should remain dry throughout the night with clear spells and light winds. Mist and fog patches may develop in some places.
Again any mist or fog is expected to clear in the morning on Saturday, leaving a dry day with plenty of sunshine, according to the Met Office.
You may also want to watch:
Similar to today, high temperatures should be around the 16C (60F) mark.
Sunday is also expected to be a dry, bright and sunny day, although it could be cloudier in places, with some patchy rain around dusk.
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 3 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 4 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 5 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 6 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 7 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 8 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 9 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 10 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?