Plenty of autumn sunshine expected across the weekend
- Credit: Fred Ixer
Once the mist and fog clears this morning, it is set to be a dry and bright day in Suffolk and north Essex with plenty of sunshine expected over the weekend.
Across the region today, it will be a generally fine day, with long sunny spells in the west but may remain cloudier near the eastern coasts.
Temperatures should hit highs of around 16C (60F).
It should remain dry throughout the night with clear spells and light winds. Mist and fog patches may develop in some places.
Again any mist or fog is expected to clear in the morning on Saturday, leaving a dry day with plenty of sunshine, according to the Met Office.
Similar to today, high temperatures should be around the 16C (60F) mark.
Sunday is also expected to be a dry, bright and sunny day, although it could be cloudier in places, with some patchy rain around dusk.
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 3 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 4 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-1 win v Accrington
- 6 "I love him... I think he’s absolutely brilliant' - Chaplin on Town boss McKenna
- 7 'Ludicrous' - Stanley boss on 'big turning point' in Town loss
- 8 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 9 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 10 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield