Knife-wielding robber demands cash at Essex shop
- Credit: Archant
A robber armed with a knife has stolen a three-figure sum of cash from a shop in Essex.
Police are investigating the robbery at the The Co-Operative shop in Church Street, Bocking, at about 9.50pm yesterday, Friday November 16.
The man armed with the weapon demanded money and took a cash box, running off towards Church Lane.
Officers searched the area for the suspect and are still trying to trace him.
He is described as about 6ft 1ins tall, with blue eyes and was wearing a baseball cap and a black tracksuit. His face was covered and he was carrying a black bag with silver straps.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the man or has any information is asked to contact Braintree CID on 101 quoting reference 42/167734/18.
Alternatively, contact the Crimestoppers charity anonymously on 0800 555 111 or use the anonymous online form at Crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 5 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 6 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 7 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 8 Suffolk braced for Indian summer before forecast showers next week
- 9 Goals, vision and chats with a legend - how Town's loan stars are doing
- 10 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
You can also report online at www.essex.police.uk/do-it-online