Cash stolen from vehicle in Hadleigh
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to find three men in connection with an incident of theft in Hadleigh last week.
The incident took place at around 11.15pm on Friday, October 19 in Long Bessels, Hadleigh.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: “An amount of cash, held inside a small black bag, was placed on the driver’s seat of a vehicle. The owner left the vehicle insecure and walked to a nearby premise.
“Three males were seen to walk past the vehicle before returning and then running away in the direction of Angel Street. The bag was subsequently found to have been stolen.”
The men are described as being in their late teens, of slim build and all had their hoods up.
Anyone who saw the incident, or has any knowledge of it, should contact Suffolk police via 101 quoting crime references 37/60596/18.
Alternatively you can contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 2 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 3 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 4 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 5 13 years behind bars for man who killed a dad out celebrating with family
- 6 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 7 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 8 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 9 Death of Sophie Riley was misadventure, inquest jury concludes
- 10 'I absolutely hate it' - Pigott on 'massively frustrating' start to life at Town