Police appeal after death of old woman in Alpheton road traffic accident
Essex Police are appealing for information following a road traffic collision which left a woman in her 70’s dead and another two people seriously injured.
Police were called just after 11.30am to reports of a collision involving a BMW and a Mini on the A134 between Alpheton and Lawshall.
Two other people, a man and a woman, were taken to Addenbrooke’s hospital, one with life threatening injuries and one with life changing injuries.
The road was closed in both directions following the collision and will remain closed during rush hour.
Police are appealing for any witnesses to the collision or anyone with any dashcam footage of this area at the time stated.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Stowmarket on 101, quoting incident reference number 131 of Friday August 31 2018.
- 1 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 2 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 5 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 6 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 7 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 8 Positives, negatives and plenty still to do - what we've learned from Town's pre-season
- 9 The Town players who have improved their stock in pre-season
- 10 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery