Man bitten by Alsatian in St Johns Road, Colchester
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a picture of man they would like to speak to in connection with a dog attack in Colchester earlier this week.
Officers received reports that a man was bitten in the hand by a long-haired Alsatian in a field at about 3.10pm on Saturday, September 196
The incident took place in St Johns Road and the man was bitten after his Cockapoo was chased by two long-haired Alsatians.
The dogs then attacked a Cocker Spaniel, causing a puncture wound to its side.
The owner of the Alsatians left with his dogs and refused to give his details.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Colchester police station on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 2 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 3 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 4 Matchday Recap: McGreal's Town beaten at The Valley
- 5 Suffolk bin collection changes this Christmas: All you need to know
- 6 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 7 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-0 loss at Charlton
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Charlton loss
- 10 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'