Missing Newmarket man Jason Urbanowicz has been found by police in Kent
- Credit: Archant
A missing 43-year-old man from Newmarket has been found.
Jason Urbanowicz was reported missing on Tuesday after concerns were raised over his welfare.
He had last been seen leaving his home address in Green Road at around 5am that morning.
Mr Urbanowicz had left in his car and it was believed he may have gone to the Aylesford area of Kent.
This afternoon, Suffolk police confirmed that Mr Urbanawicz had been found.
You may also want to watch:
“He was located in Kent by police officers today, Wednesday December 13,” a spokesman added.
“Police would like to thank media and public for their assistance with this appeal.”
- 1 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 2 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 3 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 6 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 7 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 8 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 9 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 10 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open