Police appeal to find missing teenager Heather Smith, 14, who has links to Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to find a missing 14-year-old girl who has links to Bury St Edmunds.
Heather Smith, who is from Rochester, near Uttoxeter, was last seen in Hertford around 3.50pm on Tuesday.
She is described as being around 5ft 3in tall, of slim build with long straight blonde hair.
She was last seen wearing a black long sleeved crop top, a green body warmer, a green parka coat with brown fur and black Nike trainers.
As well as Bury, Heather also has links to Welwyn Garden City and Hemel Hempstead.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Heather since she went missing or has information about her whereabouts can contact Hertfordshire Constabulary via the non-emergency number 101.
Anyone who believes they are with Heather or have seen her in the last few moments can call 999 immediately.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 3 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 4 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 5 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 6 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 7 Match Ratings: How Town players performed against Wednesday
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 9 Ipswich Town 1 Sheffield Wednesday 1: Late Chaplin goal grabs Town a point
- 10 'I felt we deserved to win' - Cook on 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday