Decorations stolen from town Christmas tree
- Credit: Archant
An appeal for information has been issued by police after a festive tree was stripped of its decor.
It is believed that on Tuesday, December 11 at around 1.20am, an unknown thief or thieves, stole a number of decorations from a Christmas tree in Ipswich Street, Stowmarket.
Suffolk Constabulary are looking to speak to two females and a male who were seen in the market place at the time of the theft.
They may be able to assist police with their inquiries.
Anyone with information about this incident should contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting reference 37/71463/18.
Alternatively, call the independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 'Versatile, hungry, athletic and technical' - McKenna on new signing Bakinson
- 2 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 3 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 4 Police warning after Suffolk driver speeds at 126mph
- 5 Patrols 'throughout the night' following dispersal order in Suffolk town
- 6 Young driver crashes car just a week after passing
- 7 New state-of-the-art army attack helicopters undergo testing in Suffolk
- 8 'Dream come true': Excitement as new salon opens in Woodbridge
- 9 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 10 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women