Decorations stolen from town Christmas tree
- Credit: Archant
An appeal for information has been issued by police after a festive tree was stripped of its decor.
It is believed that on Tuesday, December 11 at around 1.20am, an unknown thief or thieves, stole a number of decorations from a Christmas tree in Ipswich Street, Stowmarket.
Suffolk Constabulary are looking to speak to two females and a male who were seen in the market place at the time of the theft.
They may be able to assist police with their inquiries.
Anyone with information about this incident should contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting reference 37/71463/18.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call the independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 3 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 4 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 5 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 6 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 7 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 8 Mum-of-three who devoted her life to hospice shop dies of heart attack
- 9 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 10 'I've just been completely average' - Town star Woolfenden on his season and Town's struggles