Second arrest made in connection with Bury burglary
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 40s has been arrested on suspicion of burglary following an incident in Bury St Edmunds.
He was taken into custody at Barton Mills earlier this morning, Monday, October 8 and was later brought to Bury St Edmunds Police investigation Centre for questioning where he remains.
This follows an incident in the early hours of Monday, October 1, when offenders broke into Worlington Hall Country Hotel on Mildenhall Road in the town.
The offenders entered the bar area of the hotel before they were disturbed and left the scene.
On Wednesday, October 3, 37-year-old Wayne Todd of King’s Close in Mildenhall was charged with burglary.
You may also want to watch:
Todd was remanded in custody to appear before Ipswich Magistrates’ Court on Thursday, October 4.
- 1 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 2 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 3 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 4 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 5 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 8 Fallen tree partially blocks stretch of A12
- 9 Evans returns to Town side for Millwall clash
- 10 Army helicopter lands in field near Nacton after developing fault