Police seize 125 wraps of drugs following arrest of teenager in Braintree
- Credit: Archant
Two police officers from Braintree have taken 125 wraps of suspected drugs of the streets following the arrest of a 16-year-old boy in the town.
The officers were on patrol in Weavers Park on Tuesday, October 16 when they spotted a boy acting suspiciously.
The boy, from London, was later arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs.
He was taken into custody and later released under investigation.
A three-figure sum of cash was also seized by the officers.
You may also want to watch:
If you have concerns about drug dealing where you live contact Essex Police on 101 or report it online at www.essex.police.uk/doitonline
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 orwww.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 2 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 5 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 6 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 7 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 8 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 9 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'