Car and motorcycle collide in Freckenham
- Credit: James Bass
Police were called at 2pm this afternoon to reports of a road traffic collision in Elms Road in Freckenham near Bury St Edmunds.
A spokesperson for Suffolk police said that the road is blocked in both directions near Bridge End Road.
The car involved is thought to be a Ford Focus.
The motorcyclist is thought to have suffered injuries but they are not thought to be life threatening or life changing.
A spokesperson for the East of England Ambulance service said: “We were called to reports of a collision in Elms road, Freckenham, today at 1.55pm.
You may also want to watch:
“Two ambulances and an ambulance officer attended the scene to treat one patient, who was taken to West Suffolk Hospital for further treatment.”
A police spokeswoman later confirmed the road had fully reopened at around 4.30pm.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 4 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 5 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 6 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 7 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 8 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 9 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 10 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store