Emergency services attend collision between two cars in Haverhill
- Credit: Archant
Police, ambulance and fire crews have all been called to Withersfield Road in Haverhill this afternoon.
The collision took place between a VW Golf and a Mini at around 3.30pm this afternoon.
A spokesperson for Suffolk Constabulary said: “We were called just after 3.30pm to Withersfield Road to reports of a road traffic collision involving two cars.”
He added that the ambulance and fire service had also been called to the scene.
Fire crews from Linton and Haverhill attended the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The extent of any injuries remains unclear.
Recovery has been called for the cars.
- 1 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 2 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 3 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 4 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 5 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 6 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 7 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 8 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 10 Blues ratings: How Town players performed in the draw at Charlton