Police confirm fatality in collision on A140 Ipswich Road in Pulham Market this morning
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Police have confirmed that a woman has died as a result of a road traffic collision on the A140 Ipswich Road in Pulham Market this morning.
Emergency services were called to the accident on the A140 close to Cherry Lane Garden Centre, at around 7.45am, after a blue Ford Ka and a bin lorry were involved.
The driver of the car, a woman in her 50s was declared dead at the scene, while the lorry driver suffered a serious knee injury.
The woman’s next of kin have been informed.
Road diversions have been put in place after the road was closed in both directions for emergency services to investigate.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the accident so saw either vehicle prior to the collision should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 5 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 6 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 7 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 8 Lorry driver charged after £8.5m cocaine seizure
- 9 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 10 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street