Police hunt bikini clad sex pest
A HUNT is underway for a balding sex pest who danced in front of two women wearing a pink lycra bikini after he asked if they could kiss their feet.Essex Police have issued a computer-generated image of the middle-aged man and said they feared he could repeat his "strange ritual".
A HUNT is underway for a balding sex pest who danced in front of two women wearing a pink lycra bikini after he asked if they could kiss their feet.
Essex Police have issued a computer-generated image of the middle-aged man and said they feared he could repeat his "strange ritual".
The man exposed himself to the two women who were walking along a footpath between Chelmer Road and Wharf Road, Chelmsford, at 12.50am on Tuesday, July 29.
Police said he removed his outer garment to reveal the bikini and asked the women if he could kiss their feet.
You may also want to watch:
He then stripped off his bikini bottom and danced in front of them as he exposed himself. Once the ritual was over, he made off without any physical harm to the women, police said.
Police said they were worried about the man's strange behaviour feared he could strike again.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 3 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 4 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism
- 5 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 6 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 7 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker in Cavendish
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 10 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
He was described as white, aged in his mid-40s, about 5ft 6in tall, of slim to medium build with brown, balding hair.
He was wearing wide-rimmed glasses, a cream coloured long sleeved top and beige coloured combat style trousers.
Anyone with information is asked to call Chelmsford police on 01245 491212.