Cars vandalised in North Hill Road area of Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating reports that a number of cars were vandalised in the North Hill Road area of Ipswich.
According to a spokesman for Suffolk police, they have received three calls from members of the public reporting that cars have had their wing mirrors damaged.
He said: “We received three calls concerning criminal damage to cars in Lacey Street, Haslemere Drive and the corner of North Hill Road.
“We received one call just after midnight and another two this morning.
“The reports concerned wing mirrors being damaged on a number of vehicles.”
You may also want to watch:
He urged any witnesses to the vandalism, or anyone with information that could assist officers in their investigation, to call Suffolk police on 101 quoting crime reference CAD 7 of Wednesday, April 25.
Alternatively, call crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 5 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 6 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 9 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 10 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move