Alleged ticket fraud linked to Little Mix tour and Wireless Festival being investigated
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating reports of ticket fraud linked to the Wireless Festival and the Little Mix tour in Colchester.
According to a spokesman for Essex Police, online payments were made to a woman in Southend in exchange for tickets to the popular music events.
However, the victims have reported they were not sent the tickets to the events, which have since passed.
The spokesman said: “We have identified a woman in connection with our investigation and she is assisting us with our enquiries.”
If you have any information that could help officers in their investigation contact the Essex Police’s Serious Economic Crime Unit direct via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, please contact Action Fraud by visiting www.actionfraud.police.uk
- 1 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 2 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 3 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 4 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 5 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 6 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 7 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 8 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 9 Disused village Post Office reopening as deli and coffee house
- 10 'It's time to embrace a new challenge' - New Ipswich chief announces Bristol City exit