Police issue CCTV images after £2,000 bike stolen from Wherry Quay in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Police have issued CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a £2,000 bike that was stolen from Wherry Quay in Ipswich.
A white carbon-framed Deda Nerissmo road bike, with a female saddle and red metallic spindles, was taken at some point between 2.30pm and 5.40pm on December 14 last year.
In a bid to trace the person who stole the bike, officers have released CCTV images of a man they are keen to trace.
He is white, dressed in a Parka-style jacket with a fur-lined hood.
He had a Staffordshire bull terrier with him.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises the man or has any information relating to the incident should contact police on 101, quoting reference 21094/15.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 5 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 6 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 9 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 10 Elections 2021: Tim Passmore re-elected Suffolk Police and Crime Commissioner