Police name A143 crash victim
POLICE have today named a man killed in a crash on a busy Suffolk road last week.
The emergency services were called to the A143 at around 4.05pm last Wednesday after a black Yamaha motorbike was in collision with a white Ford Transit van.
The man on the motorbike was pronounced deceased at the scene and has today been named as 30-year-old Jason Callistan of Yarrow Drive in Carlton Colville.
The driver of the van was unhurt.
The A143 at Hepworth was closed for about four hours as a collision investigation got underway.
You may also want to watch:
Police are investigating exactly what occurred, and are asking anyone who may have been travelling along the A143 at the time to come forward if they saw either vehicle prior to the crash.
Anybody with information should call Sgt Bob Patterson at the police’s serious collision investigation team at Martlesham on 01473 613500.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 6 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 7 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 8 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 9 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 10 Town set to learn Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy opponents