Police name Worlingworth duo
THE men who tragically died when a wall fell on them in north Suffolk have tonight been formally named.
They were Kevin Ruffles, 57, of Parsons Hill, Hollesley, and Matthew Skeet, 19, of Orchard Close, Melton, Suffolk Police have confirmed.
The duo were killed yesterday when part of a barn conversion collapsed at a site in Church Road, Worlingworth, shortly before 5pm.
Post-mortems carried out earlier today revealed both men died of multiple injuries.
Suffolk Police have confirmed a joint-investigation between themselves and the Health and Safety Executive continues.
You may also want to watch:
In the meantime they are urging members of the public to stay away from the accident site.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information regarding this incident is asked to call DI Andy Smith on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 6 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 7 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 8 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 9 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 10 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
For the full story see Saturday’s East Anglian Daily Times.