Police release CCTV of man wanted in connection to violent robbery of man in his 70s in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of a man they wish to speak to in connection to the violent robbery of a man in his 70s in Bury St Edmunds.
The robbery happened on Thursday, June 28, and left the man requiring hospital treatment for a broken pelvis and broken ribs.
According to a police spokesman, it is not exactly clear where the attack took place but it is believed it may have happened in the alley from Kings Road to Waitrose car park.
CCTV shows the victim meeting a man near to shops in Arc shopping centre a few minutes before the attack.
The victim followed this man into the alleyway.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has knowledge of it should contact Bury St Edmunds CID on 101 quoting crime reference 37/35956/18. Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555111 or via their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 5 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 6 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 7 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 8 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies