Police renew appeal after two house burglaries in Risby and Fornham St Martin
Jewellery has been stolen from two homes near Bury St Edmunds.
Suffolk Constabulary has now reminded the public of its See it, Hear it, Report it campaign after the incidents in Risby and Fornham St Martin.
The incident in the former happened in Alexander Way between 6.30am on May 6 and 4.10pm on May 8.
The property, which was not secure, had been entered and a cash and jewellery stolen.
In Fornham St Martin the break-in happened at a house in Lark Valley Drive between 8am on May 6 and 9.30am on May 10.
A rear window was forced open to gain entry to the property and again cash and jewellery was taken from inside.
Police continue to appeal to members of the public to report any suspicious behaviour they may have seen or heard in their communities and not to disregard anything that seems out of the ordinary.
- 1 Matchday Recap: How Town's cup defeat to Colchester played out
- 2 Firefighters tackling fire near popular Suffolk hotel and spa
- 3 Town closing in on deal for experienced defender Keogh
- 4 Smoke seen across Ipswich as crews tackle large fire
- 5 Police attending 'incident' near town centre
- 6 'Childhood dream' as opening date nears for Suffolk coastal restaurant
- 7 Buy the bread everyone’s raving about at new Suffolk cafe
- 8 Popular family-run butchers announces closure
- 9 'Quite different to traditional gyms' Suffolk gym with a difference opens
- 10 Farmer 'heartbroken' as land sees fourth fire in 10 days
Anyone with information about these burglaries, or who believes they have seen something suspicious in their neighbourhood, is asked to contact the Bury St Edmunds Priority Crime Team on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.