Police renew appeal after two house burglaries in Risby and Fornham St Martin
Jewellery has been stolen from two homes near Bury St Edmunds.
Suffolk Constabulary has now reminded the public of its See it, Hear it, Report it campaign after the incidents in Risby and Fornham St Martin.
The incident in the former happened in Alexander Way between 6.30am on May 6 and 4.10pm on May 8.
The property, which was not secure, had been entered and a cash and jewellery stolen.
In Fornham St Martin the break-in happened at a house in Lark Valley Drive between 8am on May 6 and 9.30am on May 10.
You may also want to watch:
A rear window was forced open to gain entry to the property and again cash and jewellery was taken from inside.
Police continue to appeal to members of the public to report any suspicious behaviour they may have seen or heard in their communities and not to disregard anything that seems out of the ordinary.
- 1 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 2 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 3 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 4 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 5 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 6 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 7 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 8 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 9 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 10 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
Anyone with information about these burglaries, or who believes they have seen something suspicious in their neighbourhood, is asked to contact the Bury St Edmunds Priority Crime Team on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.