Police rule out link in knife crimes
POLICE have today ruled out any link between an attempted robbery at a fast food outlet and an incident which happened at the same location last year.
Police were called to the KFC restaurant in Sudbury after a man tried to force open the drive-thru window before showing staff a knife under his coat on Friday night.
He ran off when the member of staff on the other side of the glass refused to open the window.
The incident, in the Chilton Industrial Estate, happened between 8.10 and 8.15pm.
Any connection between the incident and a previous robbery there last September has been ruled out by police.
You may also want to watch:
The man is described as white, in his late 20s, 6ft tall, of large build and wearing white trainers, a light jacket, a light tee-shirt and dark jeans.
Anybody with information should call DC Katrina Sedgwick on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week