Police search for man in Haverhill seen performing “lewd act”
Police in Haverhill are searching for a man who was seen performing a lewd act in the town.
The incident happened on Saturday, August 8, between 3pm and 5pm, when a man was seen acting inappropriately in the cemetery in Withersfield Road.
He then left in the direction of Broadcroft Crescent.
He is described as having a tanned complexion or possibly of mixed race, aged in his late 40s or early 50s, and between 5ft 9in and 5ft 11in tall.
He is said to be balding with black hair at the sides, and was wearing a dark top na dtrousers, brown leather-type jacket and blue trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any relevant information, should contact police in Haverhill on 101, quoting HH/15/2007, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 6 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 7 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 8 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 9 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 10 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket