Police seek group of people ‘hassled’ by man before knife-point robbery in Clacton-on-Sea
A man is alleged to have “hassled” a group of people before going on to rob a victim at knife-point.
The offender is said to have approached a man shortly before 1am on Saturday, December 2 in West Avenue, Clacton-on-Sea and demanded money.
The culprit then made off with some cash.
No-one was injured as a result of the robbery.
The suspect is described as being aged between 20 and 30, with short mousy brown hair and was wearing a blue t-shirt.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Essex Police said: “Officers are particularly keen to speak to a group of four people who were being hassled by the suspect prior to the attack.”
Witnesses or anyone with information are asked to contact Detective Constable Dave Brooks at Clacton Criminal Investigation Department on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 2 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 3 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 6 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 7 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 8 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 9 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 10 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive