Burglars steal cash from Newmarket home
- Credit: Archant
Police in Newmarket are appealing for witnesses after a burglary took place.
The burglary took place on Noel Murless Drive on Sunday, January 6 at some point between 5 and 8pm.
Officers believe that entry was gained through a glass paned door at the front of the property facing the street.
A small jemmy mark was found on the door but no other damage was caused.
The burglars then carried out an untidy search of the property, taking a small quantity of cash.
You may also want to watch:
Those who may have witnesses any suspicious activity in the area at the time or who have any knowledge of the burglary should call Bury St Edmunds CID on 101, quoting crime reference 37/1534/19.
Alternatively you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 4 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 5 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 6 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 7 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter
- 9 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 10 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K