Witnesses of armed robbery in Felixstowe asked to come forwards by Suffolk Police
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk Police are appealing for witnesses following an armed robbery in Felixstowe in Octoberber.
The incident occurred between 7.40pm and 8pm on October 13 when two 16-year-old boys, who were walking through a park near Valley Walk, were approached by three males on bicycles.
Police said two of the men threatened the victims with knives and demanded that they handed over their phones, watches and shoes.
Another boy was also forced to hand over a satchel and his wallet which contained money.
Police later arrested three 18-year-old men on suspicion of robbery and for supplying drugs. One of the men was also arrested on suspicion of common assault and another man for possession of Class A drug.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said all three suspects had now been bailed.
Police are calling for any witnesses or anyone with any information about these crimes to contact them on 101, quoting reference 37/59216/18 or 37/59363/18.
- 2 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 3 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 4 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 5 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 6 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 7 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 8 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson
- 9 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 10 Ed Sheeran announces three Wembley dates as part of = world tour