Abnormal load to be escorted by police along A12
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Motorists are advised by Police that they may experience delays on Tuesday September 4.
A police escort will be transporting an abnormal load through Suffolk county tomorrow.
The rig will be escorted by Suffolk Constabulary from Ferry Road, Bawdsey, Woodbridge to Sandy Lane, Martlesham.
Suffolk Police will begin the escort at 12pm.
The route will begin on local roads before going onto School lane, The Street and Hollesley Road.
You may also want to watch:
The rig will then travel onto Alderton Rd, Fox Hill, The Street, Woodbridge Rd, Heath Rd and onto the B1083 before it enters several A roads.
Police will move onto the A1152 and then the A12.
- 1 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 2 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 3 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 4 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 5 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 6 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 7 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson
- 8 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 9 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 10 Ed Sheeran announces three Wembley dates as part of = world tour
The final leg of the journey will occur at Grove Road, Ipswich Road, Top Sreet, Sandy Lane before making their way to the site.
Delays can be expected along all of these routes.