Pop star Pink hurt in stunt horror
POP star Pink was rushed to hospital after a stunt went wrong during her latest show in Germany.
The 30-year-old singer, who is famous for her acrobatic stage routines, fell out of a harness during an elaborate move at a show in Nuremberg as part of her Funhouse tour .
Pink, who performed to a packed house at Portman Road in Ipswich on the English leg of her tour last month, was rushed off stage and taken to a nearby hospital by ambulance.
But the singer was not badly hurt and, after being checked by doctors, said she was just ‘sore.’
On her Twitter page, Pink wrote: “To all my Nurnberg fans- I am so so so sorry to end the show that way.I am embarassed and very sorry. I’m in ambulance now but I will b fine.”
You may also want to watch:
Pink then explained that the accident had happened because she hadn’t been secured in her harness correctly: “Didn’t get clipped in2 harness correctly,drug me off stage, fell in2 barricade. Getting xrays. I hope it at least looked cool!!!”
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 6 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo