Pop star pupils at Bramfield Primary School raise funds for new playground
- Credit: Archant
Budding pop stars who raised funds for a new play area at their school have celebrated the project coming to fruition.
Children from Bramfield Primary School recorded their own version of local musician Matt Shepherd’s song Hangover in a visit to a local studio, ahead of a live performance at The Big Jam Sandwich in Halesworth in June.
The track was sold on CD at the event, organised by Zara Vaux, which was attended by more than 200 people.
The event and the trip to the studio were sponsored by Observatory the Opticians of Beccles and Southwold.
Headteacher Kate Woodruff said: “The project has been a fabulous learning experience. The children have left a legacy to be enjoyed by future generations.
You may also want to watch:
“Observatory the Opticians’ support made this all possible.”
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 7 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 8 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 9 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions