Pregnant mother found dead at home
A PREGNANT mother was found dead in her home by police and paramedics, it has emerged.The woman was discovered at an address in Ipswich on Thursday, April 10.
A PREGNANT mother was found dead in her home by police and paramedics, it has emerged.
The woman was discovered at an address in Ipswich on Thursday, April 10. Her young child is believed to have been at home with her when she died.
Police are not treating the death as suspicious.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: “We received a call from the ambulance service and attended an address in Ipswich.
“The female was found deceased but the death is not being treated as suspicious.”
- 1 Suffolk mum diagnosed with terminal cancer after beating disease twice before
- 2 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 3 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's Bolton loss
- 4 Teenage girl grabbed by man in seaside town
- 5 Motorist was three times the drink drive limit in Stowmarket
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-0 Bolton loss
- 7 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 8 Investigations continue after car crashed into home
- 9 McKenna on Walton, Bonne and signing a new defender after Nsiala exit
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Luton join race for £13k a week Walton