Private landlords encouraged to attend forum event
- Credit: Archant
Private landlords across west Suffolk are being encouraged to attend a free event which will look at the help available when tenants are faced with loss of employment or poor health.
The West Suffolk Landlords Forum will discuss these issues when it next meets on January 30 from 4pm-6pm at West Suffolk House in Bury St Edmunds.
Sara Mildmay-White, cabinet member for Housing at West Suffolk councils, said: “If you’re a landlord, your tenants could be faced with domestic, social or financial issues.
“We recognise that most landlords will want to, and should want to, help their tenants resolve these issues and maintain their tenancy. Knowing how isn’t so easy.
“Help is available though and that is why it will be one of the topics for discussion at the West Suffolk Landlords Forum next month.”
You may also want to watch:
The forum meets four times a year with the subjects for discussion decided by the landlords themselves.
The events are organised and hosted by West Suffolk councils and places are limited. To book a place, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 5 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
- 6 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 7 From obscurity to a nailed-on starter - Donacien's remarkable Town journey
- 8 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 9 Nsiala on his injury return, a rollercoaster Town career and 'hugging it out' with boss Cook
- 10 'It was always going to be' - Cook confirms Morsy as Town's club captain