Professional musician Mark Sutcliffe will form part of our 2015 election readers panel
- Credit: Archant
Mark Sutcliffe, 55, is a professional musician living in Hadleigh with his elderly parents.
He took redundancy from a company producing sheet music and took the opportunity to follow his dream as a professional musician.
He has a grown up daughter.
He describes himself as a natural Labour supporter, but voted Liberal Democrat in 2010 when he voted in the Bury St Edmunds constituency.
He said: “I really feel strongly that the level of unfairness in our society has become so extreme, that something must be done to redress the balance.
You may also want to watch:
“UKIP really worry me. They represent everything I dislike. Greed, Separatism ‘I’m alright Jack’ and downright xenophobia. Not surprisingly It’s the parts that the Tories had to slough off to allow them to (almost) get elected last time!
“I would be really happy to be part of raising awareness of this election, and how important it is for ordinary people to vote and get involved.”
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 5 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 8 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast
- 9 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 10 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go