Project manager sought for new school building programme in Suffolk - earn up to £300 a day
- Credit: Archant
Searching for a new job? See details of Suffolk’s top paid vacancies here.
Project Manager, Suffolk - £250 to £300 a day
Do you have extensive experience of new builds and refurbishments?
A project manager is needed to work on school build and refurbishment projects in Suffolk, working on a temporary basis.
The successful candidate will be expected to manage entire construction projects from inception to completion.
You may also want to watch:
This involves liaising with clients and manage expectations, taking brief from clients and procure a design and construction team and attending pre and post contract meetings.
You will also have work closely with the commercial teams to ensure projects are kept to budget.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 6 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 7 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 8 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 9 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 10 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
Head of Business, Suffolk - Upto £90,000 per annum
A multi-franchise main car dealer located in Suffolk is currently looking for a hands on general manager to run their busy dealership.
This is a rare opportunity to not only join an excellent company but also be part of a growing and exciting brand.
Clinical Review Nurse, Ipswich - £250 to £280 per day
CF Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Clinical Review Nurse to start immediately for a two month contract.
Based in Ipswich, the succesful applicant will support the organisation in providing clinical review of referrals submitted for checking with clinical threshold policy compliance.
For further details on these jobs, and others, see Jobs24