Public advised not to approach Hollesley Bay absconder Andrew Lyones
- Credit: Archant
Lyones, 52, was reported missing to police from the Hollesley Bay prison on December 27 after he failed to make a roll call.
Suffolk Constabulary are appealing for help in tracing a man who has absconded from a Suffolk prison.
Andrew Lyones, 52, was reported missing to police from the Hollesley Bay prison on December 27 after he failed to make a roll call.
Lyones is serving a one year and three months sentence for fraud.
He is described as white , 5ft 6in tall and is balding and clean shaven.
You may also want to watch:
He has tattoos, including a sleeve on his left arm and tattoos of the sun, a girl and a spider web on his lower right arm.
It is believed he may be wearing a green t-shirt.
- 1 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 6 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 7 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 8 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 9 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 10 Teacher denies sexually assaulting two girls
Lyones is said to have links to Norwich.
Officers have advised members of the public not to approach him.
Anyone who may have seen Andrew Lyones, or who has any information regarding his whereabouts, is asked to contact Suffolk police on 101.