Delays on the rails expected on Sunday due to track replacement works
Rail passengers travelling on lines between London Liverpool Street and Ipswich could face delays on Sunday while track replacement work is carried out.
Greater Anglia has announced that all lines will be blocked between Chelmsford and Colchester and between Witham and Braintree, affecting lines towards Ipswich.
A bus service will replace trains between Ingatestone and Colchester, Witham and Braintree and between Chelmsford and Colchester stations.
A spokesman said a revised timetable would also be operating on Sunday between Ipswich and Norwich.
Shuttle train services are being set up between Marks Tey and Sudbury, Colchester and Clacton, Thorpe-le-Soken and Walton-on-Naze and between Manningtree and Harwich Town stations.
You may also want to watch:
Passengers have been advised to check travel details before setting off on Sunday.
For more information on timetable changes see here.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 6 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 7 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 8 West Suffolk restaurant named among best in the country
- 9 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 10 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns